Friday, September 2, 2011

We are back... did you miss us?


Tom McCarthy and Mary Hettmansperger

Terra Mater is back! Mary and I are back from our Arrowmont week in the mountains. A great week with wonderful folks and a few bears! We loved our class and made some great friends. If you get the chance go on line and look up Tom McCarthy and Mary Hettmansperger. Mary H. has a great new Book out. I think this makes something 5 books for her. Tom Mc has a great web page and is in many galleries.

Lets see.... what else? We went Zip lining in the mountains. Pretty cool. No one died or went missing.
We have been busy in our workshops getting ready for Christmas. Photos to follow. Terra Mater Mary and her husband went to Florida to visit their grand baby. I had a hysterectomy! Yikes!!!
Customer's Frog pendant

Out House collection I am working on
Mary's new Jewelry she is working on.
Next week we all go to California for wine country and then we come back to 5 shows and a Gallery showing. Pretty cool. I'll try to keep you posted with the coming and goings of the work shop.
I'll be back here by the weekend.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment